Tuesday, April 25, 2006

anniversary/birthday weekend



Eddie's office was closed Friday for Kappa Weekend, so he came to Houston for a long weekend. We had lunch at Fu's then picked up Joe for an afternoon of shopping for jeans. A run to Central Market yielded (surprise!) more food than necessary, so we knocked on Fred & Betty's door to share our picnic dinner of pesto salad, cheeses, and panchetta on their patio.

Saturday Eddie treated me to new brakes and an oil change for our one-and-a-half year anniversary. While my car was in the shop, we drove to the San Jacinto Day Festival, but we didn't stay for the entire battle reenactment. That night we enjoyed a late dinner at Benjy's (I got my dose of creme brulee!) where I wore my new Cache black lace top (see below). Sunday, Joseph's birthday, was low key for him as Eddie and I had tickets to the Spring Wine Tasting at Rainbow Lodge. Food and wine was wonderful as usual, but the heat kept the crowd away. I wore my bright Krizia top (see above) and Ann Klien white pants (one of Eddie's favories).

No comments: